G-TechZone

G-TechZone
TechNlog
Vulnerability Scanner
Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not Spam !!! We Promise.

Jan 24, 2014

Never Challenge a Programmer.

Teacher Gave Me Punishment to Write 5000 Times the following line :
.
.
.
I Will Not Throw Paper Airplanes In Class…
And To Submit It Tomorrow…

-
Next Day,
I Submitted The Paper Written...

.
.
.
.
# include <stdio.h>
# include<conio.h>
void Main( )
{
clrscr( );
int n;
for(n=1; n<=5000;n++)
printf(“I Will Not Throw Paper Airplanes In Class\n");
getch( );
}




****************************************************************************



😈  YeS, I  Am PrOgRaMmEr  and I ConTRoL Your LIFE 😈


http://i2.cpcache.com/product_zoom/368939473/i_am_a_programmer_t.jpg?color=Black&height=350&width=350


Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →